(5) - Sound pressure level is measured using a microphone at a certain distance from the unit. It is a relative value that depends on distance and acoustic environment. See the sound range diagram for more information.
(6) - Contains fluorinated greenhouse gases
TECHNICAL DATA INDOOR UNIT
coated metal sheet
Art3§3, See note 1
sound power level
sound pressure level
See note 11
To connect to the user interface
0.75 mm² to 1.25 mm² (max. length 500m)
(1) - PED unit category: excluded from the scope of PED due to article 1, item 3.6 of 97/23/EC
(2) - The operating area is extended at lower flow rates if the unit is operating with heat pump only. (Not available at start-up, no BHU operation, no defrost).
(5) - The sound pressure level is measured in an anechoic room 1 m away from the unit. It is a relative value, depending on distance and acoustic environment. The mentioned sound pressure level is the maximum possible value within the operating range of the unit.
(6) - 15°C-25°C: BUH only, no heat pump operation = during preparation
(7) - Lower if backup heater is installed; If there is no backup heater, then heat pump operation starts at 10°C
(8) - See operating range for differences between *RHQ* and *RLQ* models
(9) - If condensation is foreseeable, the installation of an EKHBDP* condensate tray kit must be taken into account.
(10) - > Only 50°C BSH, without heat pump operation
(11) - The power supply to the above mentioned hydro box is only for the backup heater. The junction box and the hydro box pump are supplied via the outdoor unit. The optional domestic hot water tank has a separate electrical supply.
(12) - The hydrobox junction box and pump are supplied via the outdoor unit. The optional domestic hot water tank has a separate electrical supply.
(13) - Equipment in accordance with EN/IEC 61000-3-12: European/International technical standard that defines the limits for harmonic currents produced by equipment connected to a public low voltage system with input current > 16A and ≤ 75A per phase
(14) - Select diameter and type according to national and local regulations